Attention all Eagles patrons, in compliance with the CDC and the Governors Office, we will be making some temporary changes to our day to day operations. Those are as follows:
- You are more than welcome to come to the Eagles Club, however you MUST be a member.
- The card reader will be disabled so you will have to to be buzzed in.
- You MST present your membership card to the Bartender.
- You MUST sign the book.
- We are limiting our building to 10 people at a time.
- This also means that we will not be having Steak Night for the foreseeable future.
Please do not complain to or harass the Bartenders on duty if you are not happy with our set policies. They are just doing their jobs.
The Trustees will be meeting on Thursday the 26th at 6:30 pm to discuss this matter further. All Eagle members are invited to attend this meeting to voice their concerns and to make suggestions on where we go from here.
We are hoping that things will change soon and that we will not have to close the doors. But until then we appreciate your cooperation and continued patronage. Our goal is to make sure that everybody stays healthy and we follow every avenue that we can to make that happen.
Thank you in advance for helping us as an organization keep our community safe.